skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas 2007 with Santa











Posted by TGandtheJs at 8:55 PM
Labels: Three still believe and two just pacify mom. The rule was pictures with Santa until you are 18 but now that Geoffrey will be 18 next year NEW RULE until I say you don't have too.

2 comments:

Carman said...

Good job Tammi! I love the pics!
Carman

January 14, 2008 at 6:29 AM
Tina said...

I see you have joined the blog girls - isn't it fun.. Great job!!!

February 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Sweet Life of the Hambys

The Sweet Life of the Hambys

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (3)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • No title
      • Christmas 2007 with Santa
      • My first Blog.

About Me

TGandtheJs
View my complete profile